Work within a team to deliver high-quality managed and ad hoc IT services to a diverse Client base. This role provides high-quality customer service by applying effective organisational and communication skills to negotiate, advise and work collaboratively with others to reach decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide operational support (on-site and/or remote) to Clients as required.
- Configure/install/monitor/support/manage the IT environments by applying high level technical expertise
- Provide timely support to clients by conducting thorough investigation and diagnosis of incidents and providing remedial action to ensure agreed Service Levels are maintained.
- Develop, maintain and work within procedures for the maintenance and support of end user computing
- Administer cloud-based applications and ensure profitability of key product areas
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate technical expertise in the management, configuration, monitoring and implementation of IT environments to support business operations for our Clients. Within the context of the responsibilities described above under ‘Key Responsibilities’, the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in delivering high quality IT support to clients, with an emphasis on managing workloads, prioritising tasks and working unsupervised.
- Proven experience and ability to identify and resolve IT related problems within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and personal qualities that facilitate the development of good working relationships, including collaborating within teams, and enhance the provision of quality client service in the team environment.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills that enable the creation and/or maintenance of system documentation, work instructions and technical reports for management.
- Demonstrated experience with or the ability to quickly learn Microsoft Admin portal and Monday.com.
- Ability to maintain an awareness and understanding of new and emerging IT technologies and products as they relate to Clients and solutions for their technology needs.
Benefits of working with Compass West
- Our flexitime policy empowers you to tailor your work hours to fit your unique needs and priorities [remove]
- Join us as a valued member of a small team with big impact
We’re looking for someone with approximately 3 years experience in a similar role supporting Microsoft environments. You will also have experience delivering project work without guidance and direction, for example working on servers, e-mail, networking and cloud migration projects.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Empathy and patience
- A natural sense of curiosity and motivation to solve problems and work through solutions
- An understanding of the value of delivering a great customer experience
- Well-developed client communication skills to engage with and understand how best to help various clients on email, on the phone & on video calls.
About the role:
- Based in Roma, QLD.